Your wellbeing always comes first
In light of the Covid-19 (Novel Corona Virus) outbreak, we remain highly committed to safeguarding your health and safety and have therefore implemented immediate measures in response to the situation. Below are a few of the key areas we’ve covered for your protection:
- Thermal scanning in all entrances, to include the parking structure.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are provided for our associates, particularly in positions with high guest engagement.
- Health Declaration Forms are mandatory upon check in for all registered guests and their accompanies.
- Guest Engaged associates have been trained to identify suspected guests that may need medical evaluation by medical professionals.
- We have designated Holding Room/s to isolate identified suspected guests.
- Our Medical Teams are trained to conduct medical screening / assessment using the Decision Tool as per Department of Health (DOH) Quarantine Guidelines.
- We strictly follow proper Guest Handling as per Department of Health (DOH) and Department of Tourism (DOT) Guidelines.
- All our guest rooms, suites, and villas undergo thorough disinfecting and sanitizing, prior to your or any guest arrival.
- Stricter monitoring of Food Safety and Hygiene practices have been implemented.
- For Boracay bound guests, thermal screening is implemented in our Welcome Center in Caticlan. Health clearance is mandatory prior to transporting our guest/s to the Resort.
These measures are merely a few, of the many practices we have implemented as YOU remain to be our priority. May your future travels take you back to us. Until then, we remain at your Service.